Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Intro

I thought I should briefly introduce myself again and the purpose of this blog.

I notice I have been posting many non fishing topic in my main blog 'Minibaker' so I thought it is time for me to create another space so things will be more organized. "Minibaker' was created originally to record all my baking stuffs but it ended up being a fishy blog instead! After all, it happened because I pick up fishing as an interest and started blogging at the same time.

Back to self intro, I am a singapore born chinese girl with an avid love for making and eating good food. I believe in consuming and using organic products which are non-synthetic and using eco-friendly food packaging. During my free time, I love to bake nutritious soft bread and whip out nice dishes that I call 'my own comfort food'. I have an exceptional liking for japanese & korean cuisine which I have spent hours in the kitchen experimenting with recipes I got from the internet & cookbooks. My bf Mike luv to cook also but when he does, I 'll just relax & let him serves:)

I am also a coffee junkie as nothing please me more than a cup of smooth cappuccino & preferably with some home baked pastries. Also explained my blog title 'Minikopi'.

Well..so much for the 'brief' intro. Glad to have your support and wudn't mind u flooding my blog with comments and advices that would be of good help to me.

Have a kopi & relax~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment