Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our 2012 Valentine's Day dinner




This set worth $48RM can you believe it?
Dobin Mushi is superb
So so only



Mike told me he won't be in town this valentine's day so ask if I would like to celebrate it earlier. I thought it was a good idea to do it as we can avoid the valentine's day crowd . After some thoughts, we settled our dinner at a japanese restaurant in Johore Bahru. It is located at Crystal Crown Hotel, just a 5 minutes taxi ride away from the Johor Bahru CIQ.Click here for review and other info if you like to find out more.
We paid $212RM for the meal and I think it is really cheap considering we also ordered some premium beef potion. My favorite dish is of course the set I ordered and the beef. The sushi set Mike had was quite disappointing as some of the fish slice was not as fresh as we expected. But overall I would say the food there are quite authentic and you don't need to burn a big hole in your pocket for a Japanese meal. We will be going there again soon:)




2 comments:

  1. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking
    to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    Check out my web page worldwidemedinsurance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am genuinely delighted to read this blog posts which contains lots of valuable
    data, thanks for providing these information.

    My site click through the next web page

    ReplyDelete